If you are considering selling a home, land,
manufactured home, or doing a short sale,
Call 661-305-0385, or fill out the form below:
What I Will Do to Sell Your Antelope Valley Home1. Listen. I am a professional and I know my job. How to market your property, how to qualify buyers, but you know the house better than I do. The improvements you've made, how long it takes to get to the freeway, what you believe the house is worth and why. You know what date you need to sell by and how you want house shown to potential buyers and so much more. It's my goal to make the sale of your house pleasant, easy and done right. Your opinion and needs are key in making that possible.
2. Create a quality listing. Your listing will have multiple pictures, an enticing description, and the most accurate and updated information on your home. You will have a chance to review it and advise me on anything you would like to add, or change. Besides pricing, this is the most important part of the entire listing process. Hundreds of other Realtors will see the listing in the multiple listing service who have clients waiting to buy. In addition, there are also hundreds of online real estate agent websites that will display your property.
3. Good Pictures. Buyers need to be captivated by the idea that your house is perfect for them. In order to convince people to drive out and look at your home, the pictures must be powerful enough to create a great deal of interest. I take time and care with setting up the right view and lighting before I take pictures. Instead of just one front shot of the house, I will take photos of the most intriguing rooms in your home, the front, back, and a street view shot.
4. Advertise your property regularly. The vast majority of people find a home online, so that means that it's also the best place to put your listing. I will take a proactive approach to making sure that your house is exposed to as many eyes as possible in order to drive the highest price and even multiple offers.
5. Open houses. Some people think open houses don't work, but that's a lie told by agents who have done one or two and then gave up. Statistics show there is a 2% chance agents will find a willing buyer for each open house performed. With your consent, I will do an open house every weekend until you have accepted an offer. So if it takes 3 months for your house to sell, I will do at least 12 open houses, which is a 24% chance I will sell your house. I will not list your house and then sit back waiting for one of the many other agents to bring the buyer. I will be proactive.
6. Advertisement of open houses. I don't just put out the sign, go into the house and wait for home buyers to find it. The open house on your property will be reported to the local multiple listing service for agents and the general public to see. It will also be advertised online the morning of the open house, along with your listing description, and directions to the property.
7. Promote your listing office wide. There are many agents in my listing office and I will use word of mouth as another tool to get your home sold. I will give the other agents a copy of your listing and ask them to bring their buyers over for a look at your property.
8. Buyer retainment. I keep in contact with people looking to buy a house. If they aren't ready yet, I keep their information and call them back when they are ready. My contact with buyers comes from many areas, such as: open houses, advertising, referrals, door knocking, from new clients who walk into the Palm Realty, and more. In fact, I meet a surprising amount of clients who are curious neighbors of houses I'm showing that either want to buy or sell, or know someone who does.
9. Offer helpful and honest sales advice. My goal is the same as yours--to sell your house fast and at a good price. I've been in many houses and I've heard what buyers like and don't like about them. I can help you get the most for your house by just making some easy low cost and no cost changes if necessary.
10. Educate buyers on the qualities of your home. Every house has been lived in differently, cared for and improved upon in a unique way, and located close or far away from popular locations. When showing your house, my goal will be to help buyers understand why your house is special and let them know the advantages of owing it themselves.
This is a video explaining the HAFA program, for sellers who are interested in doing a short sale.